
So did almost all the family...hurry up Christina!
A car???? Seriously????

Sally!!!!!!!!!!Happy Day!!!!

Oh Auntie!

A cart for me!

Tissue in the mouth...yum!
I'll have some more of that!
Isn't this cool big brother!
I got some socks...and I still haven't put the car down...old habits are hard to break!
Getting ready to go out for a walk...they think I'll fall asleep...tee hee!

Ok it is about 46 degrees, gale force winds and intermitten raining...but really what says walk more?

Hey look Gus a camera...auntie will show you how it's done

Ohhh...very cool!

I'll have some more of that!
Isn't this cool big brother!
I got some socks...and I still haven't put the car down...old habits are hard to break!
Getting ready to go out for a walk...they think I'll fall asleep...tee hee!

Ok it is about 46 degrees, gale force winds and intermitten raining...but really what says walk more?

Hey look Gus a camera...auntie will show you how it's done

Ohhh...very cool!





















No comments:
Post a Comment