
Waking up is hard sometimes...even on your birthday!
Graduating from Little Lambs! I have been here since I was 6 months old! Look at everyone who came to help me celebrate! 

Thank you Moyra for my certificate in Early Childhood Education!

Thank you Nana for always taking such good care of me!

Hey look...it also doubles as a telescope...cool!




Don't forget...it's my birthday too!

How old am I again?

Let's have our own little party!

It will be ok Lilly...we will pick you up everyday after school!
Cool a new lunchbox for my new school...thanks Dana, Craig and Matthew!

Dinner at Buca's...yum...mom continues her spaghetti tradition!




Make a wish....

Yippee...I am THREE!!!!
Thanks to everyone that helped me celebrate this big day...wether you were here in person or spirit, I appreciate and love all of you. And a big special thanks to the ladies at Little Lambs for taking such good care of me. Looking forward to celebrating many more birthdays with all of you!

Graduating from Little Lambs! I have been here since I was 6 months old!


Thank you Moyra for my certificate in Early Childhood Education!

Thank you Nana for always taking such good care of me!

Hey look...it also doubles as a telescope...cool!




Don't forget...it's my birthday too!

How old am I again?

Let's have our own little party!


It will be ok Lilly...we will pick you up everyday after school!

Cool a new lunchbox for my new school...thanks Dana, Craig and Matthew!

Dinner at Buca's...yum...mom continues her spaghetti tradition!




Make a wish....

Yippee...I am THREE!!!!
Thanks to everyone that helped me celebrate this big day...wether you were here in person or spirit, I appreciate and love all of you. And a big special thanks to the ladies at Little Lambs for taking such good care of me. Looking forward to celebrating many more birthdays with all of you!
P.S. Don't forget my party was postponed...not canceled...check back in April or May!
XXOO





No comments:
Post a Comment