Santa Cruz and San Francisco
Sorry for the lack of January updates! I have started to try to get to the gym in the morning which means by the end of the day I am pooped. So between that and the Bejewled game I have slacked on the updates but I am back on track and have a bunch to share so keep coming back :)

Playing at the covered bridge in Felton

It's a great ramp for Hot Wheels!
The park is pretty fun too!
The park is pretty fun too!

Off to ride the steam train!


I don't know who these guys are but they seem just as excited!

A little hot chocolate before we go...yum

A snuggle with pop on board

Lilly trying out different faces for the camera

Such a ham

Getting the train ready

Off we go

And here we stop! Unfortuantely the train broke down half way up the mountain...so our train ride turned into.....

A fun game of Hot Wheels with some boys!

While Dad got our money back Mom took pictures :)

Time out?

Howdy Pardner!

Bonding in Ben Lomond!

Off to San Francisco!

We LOVE visiting Aunt Bobbie and Uncle Larry!

Now to the Academy of Sciences


Lilly was very into looking at this lizard!


And nothing makes SF better then a visit with Sam!

Even the cafeteria was cool!

And the aquarium!


Then we got to celebrate our birthdays with a beautiful cake that Aunt Bobbie made

And presents!!

We even got to see cousin Heather!

Heather and Lilly compared their band-aids and cousin Heather drew a face on hers!

On the way home we stopped at Casa de Fruta...highly recomend!











The entire drive home Gus kept saying, "I don't want to go home, I want to stay in San Francisco" and he said his very favorite part was, "seeing Aunt Bobbie and Uncle Larry'! I love this kid!! Watch for more updates!
No comments:
Post a Comment